Secured in him


"THEN MY ENEMIES WILL TURN BACK WHEN I CRY FOR HELP..BY THIS I WILL KNOW  THAT GOD IS FOR ME"(PSALMS:56.9)

Have you ever felt that u are in the middle of problems all alone and there is nothing more to be done and only to give up!Have u ever felt that your enemy won the game and made you a loser?Yes.. all of us must have experienced it at any phase of our life.some people overcome it  but some cannot.I  believed that i was among the' cannot' ones at a point of time in my life.For sometime i had the feeling that my enemy won over me. But god didn't allow me to keep that feeling for long.He gave me the words..  "A false witness will not go unpunished, and he who breathes out lies will not escape." (prov:19.5)
I felt a warmth but he pain was still there..But god continued to  give me  words.. "I will bless those who bless you, and him who dishonors you I will curse, and in you all the families of the earth shall be blessed".(Genesis12.3).I knew god wanted to make me happy and he was giving me all words and messages  to make me stronger..I knew If the righteous is repaid on earth, how much more the wicked ?Jesus gave me answers to all my questions.Jesus was betrayed by a kiss,by the one who was with him all the time,whom he trusted. If it can happen to Jesus,we are humans.Have you been undercut by someone who was supposed to be a loyal confidant?If you have, you know the wounds a friend can leave when he or she no longer is a friend!If we know the pain ,just think that Jesus also had the same pain.when i started thinking that way,my mind was cleared and my pains were vanished.We are secured in him. No one can take away god's blessings from us.God always take away people from your life because they don't deserve you.He will bless you with more god-fearing and loyal friends...And i thank god for blessing me with many good people around me.whenever i think i'm in the middle of any problem,i just sing........

"എല്ലാ വഴികളും എന്റെ മുൻപിൽ  ശത്രു  ബന്ധിച്ചു  മുദ്ര  വയ്ച്ചാൽ ,,,,,,,,

സ്വർഗ്ഗ കവാടം തുറക്കും  എനിക്കായി സൈന്യം വരും നിശ്ചയം "


This song has helped me a lot .I sing it everyday because it helps me every minute to feel his love, the confidence that no enemy can touch me.He strengthens me...Today, if you are broken in anyways, just listen to this song and i assure you will rise up with confidence!



No comments:

Post a Comment